And What is the benefit for your business?
Spoiler - it's money in your pocket
Your utility bills cost you money – obviously. And most business owners do the “obvious” stuff – try to get their employees to turn off computers at night, flick off the lights when they leave, etc. But an energy audit – specifically one with a guaranteed 6 month payback – will find the other changes that are not so obvious but very worthwhile. You’ll be pocketing utility savings in 6 months, and you’ll know what to do when the time is right to save big money in the future. Plus your customers and employees will have a more comfortable space!
But What Is An Energy Audit?
An Energy Audit is where a certified professional examines your building, its equipment and your energy usage for any possible cost savings from low hanging fruit through to major retrofits – and helps you make any necessary changes!
Good Habets Inc is a Certified Energy Auditor, a LEED BD+C professional, and a Licensed and Insured Engineer in Ontario. Trust us to make sure your building is as profitable as you can make it – with a guaranteed payback. Find out more here!
- The Energy Auditor will look over your energy bills and usage.
- The Energy Auditor will walk through the property, looking at the building and its equipment
- The Energy Auditor will give you a report with recommendations for changes and rough paybacks
- Good Habets Exclusive: The Energy Auditor will make any no-cost changes to your building
- Good Habets Exclusive: The Energy Auditor will calculate your 6 month payback on the no-cost changes and ensure you only pay that much.
"I Just Want a Comfortable Building"
Of course! And that’s what your customers and your employees want as well. Good news! No good energy auditor will sacrifice comfort to save a few dollars. Good Habets Inc focuses on making the building work well first, low-hanging fruit second, and bigger changes third.
We work in the small business space – we know your priorities. And we know those do include not giving all your money to Enbridge and Hydro Ottawa.
Plus, there are rebates available for a lot of projects, and Good Habets Inc can be your expert to find them.